Recipes with Green Chilies by our Members from Aaharam group.
1. Kams Krish : Green chilli fresh grated cocunut (small amount) n salt.. Spicy MolagaThogayal.. Kadugu , perungayum thalichu, milagai ennaila vadhakitu, add puli karasal.. Nalka kodhichona thuli vellam... Suda suda milagu seeragam thalicha pongaluku sema side dish
2. Sandhiya Viswanathan : Lots of fresh kothamalli, lots of green chillies, little tamarind, salt to taste, grind them together. Add very little water for grinding. Only kadugu thalikavum. Tastes super with dosai, idli, upma, parathas. This if stored in glass container, lasts for 10+ days Fresh in the fridge.
3. Padmini Ganapathy Ramanan : Puli milaga pannungo..supara irukum...oru vanalile 3 spoon oil vittukogo.adhil perungayam,kadugu,u.parupu pottu nanna sevandhadhum indha p.milagaya pottu vadhakungo.parthu milaga sila samayam vedikum. Nanna oru plate ah pottu moodidingo.nanna aarina vudan oru orange size Puli eduthundu athudan indha varutha samana pottu thevaiyana salt pottu ungal taste tuku konjam vellam pottu mixie la nanna archudungo..marpadiyum vanaliyil konjam oil vittu indha araitha vizudhai pottu vadhaikidungo... super Puli milaga ready..it will go with curd rice,chappathi,poori.. etc etc....
4. Geetha Ramadurai : Murchi pickle. Just cut into small pieces/ or slit length wise .add kadugu podi, salt , turmeric juice of 2-3 lemons. Store in a bottle .ready to use when colour changes a little .or say one week. No need to saute.
5. Geetha Ramadurai : Another option cut into long pieces, add garlic pods, gingerpieces, lemon pieces, mix all add little vinregar, salt, tumeric.
Will be ready to use in a week. No chilly powder so good for stomach . Yummy with thayir saadham.
6. Usha Hareesh : Same like Padmini ma...but we don't grind and add jaggery...gingely oil neraiya vittu, kadugu ,u.paruppu, kariveppilai, p.milagai,grated inji...vadhakki, pull thanni vittu pacha vasana poy gettiya aara varaikkum kelaranum..goes yummy with everything....sambar sadham, rasam, idli dosai chapathi, esp curd rice...this is called vandikkaran chutney..andha kaalathula vandikkaralam dhoora prayaanathukku palayadhum. Indha chutneya sullunu senji edhuthundu povalam.
7. Jayanthi Hariharan : Hi u can do milagai piri,that is u addgood amount of oil in a pan and nicely fry it .(vadakkal) the karam goes off.then to this u add enough tamirand,salt and little jaggery and grind to a fine paste.now heat little more oil in kadai add mustard,haldi and hing whens mustard spatter add the ground mixture and cook well untill moisture goes.then cool it and store. This can be used for idly,dosa andcurd rice we make it quite often at home and mu children loves it.not to be consumed more.
8. Rugmani Hariharan You can make pulymolakais take tamarind and soak it for some time. Cut the chili into two pieces . Put till oil add mustard urd dal when it is done add the chilli put little perungayam and haldi powder. Stir for two three minutes thenadd tamarind water . Add salt and jaggery. Let it boil for some time. When it becomes like pulikkacchil remove it and keep it to cool . It tastes well.